Enter subtitle here
This page advises you of their policies concerning the Collection, use, and disclosure of all personal data if you use our Support and your choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and enhance your Service. By Using the Service, you consent with the collection and utilization of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect Many Different types of advice for Many purposes to provide and enhance our Support for you.
Types of Information Collected
While using our Service, we will ask you to provide us Sure personally identifiable information that could be utilized to identify or contact you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but isn't Limited to:
- Email address
- To name and last name
- Telephone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Company is obtained And utilized ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data might consist of information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Support that you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time on the pages, particular device identifiers along with different diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files using small Number of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser via the website and stored in your device. Tracking technologies also used are beaconstags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can teach your browser to refuse all cookies or to Indicate when a cookie is being shipped. However, should you not accept cookies, you might not be able to use some elements of the services.
Examples of Cookies we utilize:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- Preference Cookies. We utilize Preference Cookies to consider your preferences and assorted settings.
- Security Cookies. We utilize Security Cookies for safety functions.
Utilization of Data
Anthem Tax Services uses the collected data for various Purposes:
- To provide and maintain that the Service
- To notify you about changes to the Service
- To enable you to take part in interactive features of our Service whenever you opt to do this
- To provide customer care and service
- To give analysis or valuable advice so that we can improve the assistance
- To monitor the using the company
- To find, prevent and address technical problems
Transfer Of Data
Your data, including Personal Data, can be Transferred into -- and kept -- computers located outside of your nation, province, country or other political jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than people from your authority.
If You're located outside Usa and choose to Provide advice to us, take be aware we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to united states of america and process it all there.
Disclosure of Information
Anthem Tax Services can disclose your Personal Data from the Superior faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- to obey a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Anthem Tax Services
- To check or explore possible wrongdoing in connection with the provider
- To safeguard the personal safety of users of the assistance or the people
- to safeguard against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your information is vital to us, but remember That no method of transmission across the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third party companies and people to Facilitate our Support ("companies"), to deliver the Service on our benefit, to carry out Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Support is used.
These third parties have access to a Personal Data only To carry out all these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to not disclose or use it for some purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and suppose no responsibility for your own Content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
By Visiting our website.
From Phone number: 888.548.0478